Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Witches Boot

I have the cutest Witches Boot to share today. In August I joined a kit club called "Paper Phenomenon Holiday Kit Club" where I purchased a group of holiday kits.  Along with the Holiday kits, which includes everything you need to complete it including videos and pdf's, there is also a "bonus kit" that you get that is only pdf instructions and videos.  I am having the best fun with these kits!!!

This Halloween Witches Boot is the October Holiday Kit Club item.  I had so much fun making it...this one was not made using the  papers from the kit club because I just couldn't wait after I viewed the videos on the web site...so I used some paper packs from last year, a few newly purchased papers and a bunch of new embellishments from this years selection.

I'm going to put all of the photos from my Children and my Grandchildren's Halloweens into it!  It will really be a beautiful holiday show piece for many years to come...

Here it is, the Witches Boot with the Album nestled inside of it...enjoy!


Side 1 of Boot...can you see the lacing of the ribbon up the front of the boot?


Side 2 of Boot


Now here are the pictures of the Album, and all of the pages, that you see inside of the boot above...as you can tell from the photos there are lots of interactive pages to open and tags to pull out.  I am sure I will be able to fit tons of photos into it, but I may have to remove some of the interactive stuff because adding the photos will probably make it to bulky to fit back into the boot... :0(   

I don't know for sure...we'll see...
This is the Album pulled from the Witches Boot and the rest of the photos are of the
different pages inside...




















My Project Recipe:

Papers and Embellishments that were part of the paper collections - Black Bazzill Cardstock, Fright Delight by Bo Bunny, Thirth One, by Pebbles, Happy Haunting by Graphic 45, Arsnic & Lace by Bazzill, 2012 K& Company Halloween Paper Pack, Trick or Treat by Bella Blvd and Thrilling by Authentique

Embellishments - Scarecrows on boot by Jolee's Boputique, #31 on boot by Theresa Collins Masquerade Party, Toe Tags by ? and Chalkboard Stickers by Pebbles

Misc Stickers - Fright Delight by BoBunny, Fancy Firlls by BBP and Halloween Parade by Doodlebug Designs

Paper Punches by Martha Stewart - Traditional Scallop, Boo, Cats, Spider Web, Spider and the Spider Web Circle Edge Punch

Paper Punch by EK Success - Scallop

WeR Memory Keepers Corner Punches - 1/4 Round, Photo and Stub

From My Stash - Ribbon, Brads, Charms, and Chain



Thanks so much for stopping by today...


Hugs...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!