Thursday, September 13, 2012

Kaelyn's First 5 Years 12/2008

Good Morning!  Today I am going to share something new...

For years, before I started stamping and making cards, I worked on Digital Scrapbooking. I found a web store called Scrap Girls (find here) and was hooked! They have the best tutorials and lots of fabulous papers, elements, fonts, styles...well you get the point!  Then I started finding more web stores for digital scrapbooking products, A Cherry on Top (find here), Sweet Shoppe Designs (find here), Shabby Princess (find here) and Scrapbook Elements (find here).  These were my favorite places to shop but there are so many more you can find now.  It became my passion for many years, yes I was obsessed and I now own thousands of digital products!  I learned how to use Adobe Photoshop for scrapbooking and the rest is history...haha

About two or maybe three years ago I started a Shutterfly (find here) book for my Granddaughter Kaelyn.  It was supposed to contain a scrapbook page for each month of her first five years!  Well I never finished it because I started making cards instead of spending time on Kaelyn's book...so today I decided to get back to work on it so I can give it to her for Christmas this year.  I have 18 pages to go to be finished.

 Here is the one I completed today.  The layout design is a pre-made design called Winter Cheer by Lliella Designs at Sweet Shoppe Designs. All I had to do to this one was add the photos, some text on the round tag, add a few more embellishments and some journaling. This was a super easy one to get me started again!

Enjoy!




My Digital Layout Recipe:
     Winter Cheer Quick Page Set by Lliella Designs at Sweet Shoppe Designs
     Fonts - Old English Text, LD Garbo and LD Flutter
     Additional Embellishments - White Frame, Buttons, Pink and Silver Flower, Present and Leaves
          which all came from the Digital Set also called Winter Cheer by Lliella Designs. 


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs...Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!