Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Tri Fold Card

Good Morning!  I have a card today I made awhile back but I am just getting around to posting...

My inspiration came from a card made by Melissa Goodman that I had viewed online (sorry I can't remember which web site I was on).  I loved the shape of the card and thought using the Saturated Canary Digitals was a great idea!  The link to Saturated Canary Digitals is in my Favoriates on my side bar.

Enjoy!

Front
Behind the front fold
Close-up of card unfolded!

My Card Recipe:
     Paper - American Crafts "Enchanted" and Bazzill White
     Digital Stamps - Saturated Canary "Spring Time", "Thank You" and "Ava"
     Rubber Stamps - Ticket by Prima, Grunge Flourish Hearts by Stempleglede, Circle Sentiment by
          Lily of the Valley
     Flowers - Recollections and Wild Orchid Crafts
          The Skeleton Leaf is sprayed with Glimmer Mist "Rum Punch"
     Metal Die Leaves - Spruce Sprig and Bon Voyage Foliage by DooHickey
     Metal Die Doily - By Dienamics
     Metal Die Border - Swirly Lace by DooHickey
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles "Stardust" and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     From My Stash - Ribbon, Pearls and Brad

Colored in Copics:  R81, R83, R85, YG01, YG03, E31, E33, E35, R0000, R00, R01, Coo-Shadow, and the Grass is colored using G20, G82, YG63 and Prisma Pencil in Olive Green


Thanks for stopping by!
 
Hugs...Patti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!