Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Bonus Project for September's Paper Phenomenon Kit Club

I recently joined an online kit club over at Paper Phenomenon which is owned and operated by Kathy Orta Files, you can find it HERE.  She has really amazing projects that she designs herself.  Each of her kit clubs consist of three months of projects along with a bonus project for each of those months.  I am currently in the September, October and November kit club and this is the bonus project for September.  It's an 8x8 inch box that opens up in the front and holds three albums inside when it's closed.  One is a larger album 7 1/2" x 7 1/2" and two smaller albums that are 3 3/4" x 7 1/2".  The smaller albums are perfect for using #6 tags and they can hold 8 tags each.  I made most of the tags myself using 8x8 inch papers from the paper collection I used and also bazzill cardstock in colors that coordinate with the collection.

The paper collection I used is the Graphic 45 Typography papers and chipboard embellishments.  I also added two wood pieces, from Kaisercraft, on the front which I painted with black gesso.  The closing clasp was something I found a year or so ago at my local scrapbooking store and it works great for keeping my box closed.

Here it is...enjoy...

Box Open and Albums Displayed

Box Closed
Side View of Box...The Albums are visible through the opening.
Largest Album
1 of 2 Smaller Albums
2 of 2 Smaller Albums


The other items used for this project are;
     Bazzill Cardstock - Black, Red, Blue, Green and Gold
     Clock Face and Brads by Prima
     Metal pieces by Finnabair (Prima)
     Metal Die - Decorative Duo by Die Namics
     One Inch Hole Punch by EkSuccess
     Film Strip Punch by EkSuccess
     Metal Key Hole by Graphic 45
     All edges are inked using Ranger Distress Ink, Black Soot
     From my stash - Metal Crown, Lace, Doilies, Paper Clips, and Tags (some I purchased and some I
          made myself)


Thanks for stopping by...

Hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!