Monday, November 19, 2012

Ice Cream & Pickles - Baby Shower Card


Good Morning!  It's a beautiful Monday afternoon and I have just finished a cute card for my Niece's Baby shower.  She is having a little girl so I made the card quite girlie.  I really love the Saturated Canary Digital Ice Cream & Pickles.  You can find the website on my side bar, just double click and it will go directly to the Saturated Canary Shoppe.

Hope you're having a wonderful Monday...here is my card, Enjoy!!!


Front
 
Inside
 

My Card Recipe:
     Inside Sentiment - Typed and printed from my computer.
     Digital - Ice Cream & Pickles by Saturated Canary
     Stamps - Vintage Labels Just to Say by Lily of the Valley
     Paper - Bazzill White, Flamingo Double Dot by BoBunny and Spring Feast 6x6 Paper Pad by     
          First Edition Paper
     Flowers and Pearl Button - Wild Orchid Crafts
     Metal Die - Tessatina Border by Memory Box, Faus Crochet Border by Die-Namics, Nesting
          Circles & Scallops by Lifestyle Crafts and Heart Swirl & Bon Voyage Foliage by DooHickey
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Pearls, Butterflies, Doily, Hat Pin, Charm & String

Colored in Copics:   Hair - E43, E44, E59          Face - E0000, E00, R01          Eyes - E40, E41
Pink - R20, R22, R24          Yellow - Y00, Y21          Blue - BG70, 0+BG72
Green - G20, G82, YG63          Grey Outline - C00


Thanks for Stopping By...
 
Hugs...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!