Saturday, November 24, 2012

Fall Pumpkins & Halloween Trick or Treat Bags


Today I have one last post for the Fall and Halloween projects I made. 

The first is two different sized plastic pumpkins painted white.  I attached lots of swirls in different shapes and styles, then added a pretty flower in the center.  They looked great on my entry table through out the fall season.

The second is the Halloween Trick or Treat Bags I made for the neighborhood kids.

Here they are... enjoy...


Large 9" Pumpkin
Small 6" Pumpkin

Trick or Treat Bag


My Crafting Recipe for Pumpkins:

The Pumpkins were purchased from Michaels and painted white then varnished.  Stems were painted brown then varnished.  The pumpkins are two different sizes...9" wide and 6" wide.

The swirls were made by Kaiser Craft, Recollections, Prima and Zva Creative.  I purchased them from several different craft stores in my area.

The flowers are by Recollections from Michaels Craft Store.



My Crafting Recipe for Trick or Treat Bags:

Black Bazzill card stock paper punched along one side using Martha Stewart's Spiderweb punch.  The purple, green printed papers & cut out pumpkins are from a 12x12 paper pack by K&Company called Halloween Designer Paper.  The Words are cut from a 12x12 paper pack by Martha Stewart called Carnival.

The Cat Sticker is by Recollections.  I used many different types of stickers and all were from Recollections which I purchased from Michaels Craft Store.

The colored papers were punched using Nesting Scallops by Lifestyle Crafts and the purple paper shape is Labels Four by Spellbinders.

The bag is purchased from Michaels Craft Store and then filled with different candies from the grocery store.


Thanks for stopping by...
 
Hugs...
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!