Monday, December 3, 2012

3D Snowman Card - Bundled Little Snowboy

Good Morning to all!

I have been very busy putting up all of my Christmas decorations this past week!  The house looks great, presents are wrapped and only a couple more gifts to buy...yeah!!!  Now that that's done I can continue on with my Christmas Projects.

I have a Christmas Card to show you today that I did a couple weeks ago.  It is my first try at 3D card making.  I saw some samples in the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine dated December 2011 by Mariska Van Der Veer.  She has some amazing stuff on her web site, sendingyoualittlesmile.blogspot.com/.  Check it out...such beautiful work! 

Anyway I made my card using the Shape EZ Snowy Ball Card by TLC at Whimsy stamps.  It turned out so cute that I made a second which I will post tomorrow!

Here's my first 3D Card...I really love it...hope you do too!


Front of Card
See the 3D Effect
Inside of Card



My Card Recipe:

     Card Template - Shape EZ Snowy Ball Card by TLC with Whimsy
     Stamps - Bundled Little Snowboy by Whimsy Stamps, Christmas Grungy Messages by LOTV
          and Giving & Receiving by Penny Black
     Ink - Black Momento
     Paper - Bazzill White and Handmade Holiday 6x6 Paper Pad by Simple Stories
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Petaloo
     Paper Punches - Snowflakes are Martha Stewart Aspen, Artic and Glacial
     Metal Die - Christmas Stacker Tree by Dees Distinctively A Cut Above, Spruce Sprig & Bon
          Voyage Foliage from DooHickey
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Vintage Photo & Stormy Sky
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Doily and Pearls

Colored in Copics:     Snowman - BG70, BG72+0 Blender     Red - R24, R27, R37, R39
Green - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97     Pink Cheeks - R00, R20     Orange Nose - Y39, YR04, YR07
Outline - C00     Brown - E31, E33, E35     Grey - C4, C6, C8

3D Instructions - By Mariska Van Der Veer found in the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine dated December 2011 - Issue 5.

     3D Background Under Pieces is Copic W5
     3D Pieces were outlined using Copic W10
     3D Glue is made by OLBA and called Lijm Kit...I bought this from Whimsy Stamps


Thanks for stopping by...
 
Hugs...
 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!