Monday, December 3, 2012

Lighted Christmas Presents on My Porch

Hello again!  I have a second post to share with you today...

I really love to decorate for Christmas so I wanted to show you the new front porch decorations that I recently finished putting together.  I saw something similar on Pinterest and had to have it.

I LOVE PINTEREST!!!

Anyway...I purchased a set of lighted presents from Bed Bath and Beyond (using my 20% off coupon of course).  Then I removed the existing ribbon and bows, which were quite ugly, so I could add my own.  First I rewrapped new ribbon around each present.  Then I wired together some red and white Christmas flowers, and a green pine & pine cone sprig that I purchased from Michaels Craft Store.  I made three different sizes, (small w/1 flower, medium w/2 flowers and large w/3flowers) one for each present.  Then added red and gold ribbon bows, that I made, to each of the flower/sprig bouquets and placed one on the top of each present.  The bouquets are removable for storage and the presents will stack inside each other to fit right back into their original box for storage after Christmas.

I also purchased the artificial tree behind them from BB&B (using another 20% off coupon...love those coupons lol).  It came with white lights and pine cones attached and it sits inside a dark brown urn shaped pot.  I added a few red ornaments from Target and this is how it all turned out!

What do you think?  I really love them! 

Front Porch Tree & Presents
 
Presents Only
 
A Close-up of Largest Present Topped with Bouquet
 
Thanks for stopping by...
 
See you tomorrow with another Snowman Card...
 
Hugs...
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!