Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Winter and a Snowman

Good Afternoon!

Today I have a christmas card I finished  using a Saturated Canary Digital called Winter.  I thought I was going to send hand made Christmas Cards this year but...I have almost run out of time so probably will send out store bought cards instead.   :0(  

I've seen so many other diy crafts I want to work on so my card making is way behind...I am going to continue making Christmas Cards as time allows and will post them as they are done.  I'll keep them all for next year and hopefully by then I will have enough made to send to everyone on my Christmas Card List!!! 

So here is my card for today, hope you like it!

Front
Inside


My Card Recipe:

     Digital - Winter by Saturated Canary
     Stamps - Merry Wishes by Verve Stamps and Christmas Sentiment Tags & Christmas Mini Icon
          Tags by Lily of the Valley
     Paper - Bazzill White & Red, Festive 6x6 Paper Pack by Authentique
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
     Paper Punches - Ribbon Loop by Martha Stewart
     Metal Die - Card Shape is Frilly Square #10 by Go Kreate, Leaf Branch by CC Designs and
          Snowflake by DooHickey
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust, Glossy Accents by Inkssentials and Ranger Liquid Pearls
          White Opal
     My Stash - Ribbon, Lace, Pearls

Colored in Copics:  Hair - E53, E35, E37     Face - E0000, E00, RV00, RV11     Eyes - BG0000
Red - R22, R24, R27     Green - YG03, G21     Yellow - Y32, YR21, YR24     Brown - E42, E43, E44
Snow - BG0000     Grey Outline - C00


Thanks for stopping by...
 
Hugs...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!