Tuesday, December 4, 2012

3D Snowman Card - Teddy with Penguin


Hi and Good Afternoon,

Today, as promised yesterday, I am posting my second 3D Card.  This one was a bit harder than the first because it required so many more 3D layers but I really like how it turned out.  I again used the Shape EZ Snowy Ball Card from Whimsy Stamps.  I love these Shape EZ Cards...I'm going to pop on over to there web site and buy some more!!! 

Here is my card for today...Enjoy,


Front
Side so you can see the 3D effect
Inside

My Card Recipe:

Card Template - Shape EZ Snowy Ball Card by TLC with Whimsy
Stamps - Teddy with Penguin & Christmas Sentiment Tags by Lily of the Valley and Very Merry
     Christmas by Hero Arts
Ink - Black Momento
Paper - Bazzill White and Handmade Holiday 6x6 Paper Pad by Simple Stories
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Petaloo
Paper Punches - Snowflakes are Martha Stewart Aspen, Artic and Glacial
Metal Die - Christmas Stacker Tree by Dees Distinctively A Cut Above, Spruce Sprig & Bon
Voyage Foliage & Vintage Leaf from DooHickey
Inked Edges - Distress Ink Vintage Photo & Stormy Sky
Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
My Stash - Ribbon, Doily and Pearls

Colored in Copics:     Bear - E30, E33, E35     Red - R24, R27, R37, R39
Grey - C4, C6, C8    Orange - Y17, Y39     Snow - B0000     White Shadow - C00, C2, 0 Blender

3D Instructions - By Mariska Van Der Veer found in the Whimsy Stamps Inspirations Magazine dated December 2011 - Issue 5.

3D Background Under Pieces is Copic W5
3D Pieces were outlined using Copic W10
3D Glue is made by OLBA and called Lijm Kit...I bought this from Whimsy Stamps


Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs...




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!