Thursday, January 3, 2013

James Bear Deck the Halls

Good Morning!  I've finished another "late" Christmas card today...I'm still making them for next Christmas!  This one is using the James Bear Deck the Halls stamp from Lili of the Valley, you can find them HERE.  The card shape is made using a large die from Go Kreate which you can find HERE.  I love their dies because they make die sets large enough for a nice 6x6 card, but you do need to have a Grand Calibur by Spellbinders to cut them out because the dies are to large for the Cuttlebug.

I am still using the Homemade Holidays 6x6 paper pack...I have enough paper left for one more card I think!!!  Amazingly I was able to make 5 different cards with this one 6x6 paper pack.  I LOVE these paper packs because they are already color coordinated for me and some, like this one, have little card tags included.  So much faster than trying to decide on my own papers one by one...

Here is my card for today...enjoy...

Front of card

Inside the card

Close-up of Copic Coloring...Bear is done with dots instead of strokes!

My Card Recipe:
     Stamps - James Bear Deck the Halls by Lili of the Valley, Bright Spirits by Verve and Christmas
          Mini Icon Tags & Christmas Sentiment Tags by Lili of the Valley
     Paper - Bazzill White & Read, 6x6 Paper Pad Handmade Holiday by Simple Stories
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts & Petaloo
     Paper Punches - Snowflakes and Garden Trellis by Martha Stewart, Leafy Branch by CCDesigns
           and Vintage Leaf by DooHickey
     Metal Die - Label Stacklets 2 by Taylored Dies and Nesting Circles & Nesting Scalloped Circles
          by Lifestyle Crafts.  The card shape is made using a large Frilly Square #2 by Go Kreate.
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon and Pearls

Colored in Copics:  Bear - Dotted E30, E31, E33, E35     Blue - BG70+BG18, BG18
Red - R24, R27, R37, R39     Yellow - YR20, Y21, Y11     Green - YG91, YG93, YG95, YG97
Grey Shading - C00

Thanks so much for stopping by...
Have a Great Day!
Hugs...
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!