Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Nikki - Season's Greetings

Hello friends...hope you had a great Tuesday! 

I'm so happy to be back at my crafting desk coloring the day away!!!  It's sooooo fun and relaxing for me...

During the last couple of months I acquired quite a few Saturated Canary Digitals that I have not colored yet so after organizing, labeling and filing them I finally sat down and pulled out my Copics and started coloring.  Today I finished a card using a digital called Nikki.  I really love her cute little skirt, her scarf, gloves and that great big bow in her hair!  She is the cutest Ice Skater ever!!! 

Yea, I know... it's another Christmas card, but I made it in blues instead of reds and greens!  I need about 30 cards for next Christmas so I have to keep making them throughout the year.  I will be making other cards too so, stay tuned...

Enjoy...


Front

Inside

My Card Recipe:
     Digital - Nikki by Saturated Canary
     Stamps - A5 Verses Set 10 & Christmas Icons by Lili of the Valley and Sparkling Season by the 
          Greeting Farm
     Paper - Bazzill White and 6x6 paper pack Poppy Finch by Memory Box
     Flower - Prima
     Paper Punches - Doily Lace Punch by Martha Stewart
     Metal Die - Label Stacklet 3 & Make a Snowflake Set of 6 by Taylored Expression, Border Frostyville
          by Memory Box and Carousel Bird Cage by Poppy Stamps
     Inked Edges - Vintage Photo Distress Ink
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust, Recollections Snow Embossing Powder and Glossy Accents
          by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon and Pearls

Colored in Copics:     Face E0000, E00, R01     Lips R20, R22    Grey Shading C00
Blue/Green BG10, BG32, BG43, BG45     Blue B21, B23, B24     Ground/Ice C00, C1, C3  


Thanks for stopping by...

See you again soon...

Hugs...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!