Monday, April 29, 2013

True Friend with Violet Vintage


Happy Monday Friends...today I'm going to share a card that I made using one of my new Saturated Canary Digitals "Violet Vintage".  I just Love her glasses and that cute fringed purse she is carrying.

It's the first time I made a step card and it was quite challenging because I didn't have a pattern to follow.  I saw a picture of one on a blog but couldn't find a pattern so I had to make my own.  After two failed attempts, those fold measurements were very tricky, I came up with this final version.

I also had lots of fun playing with a new embossing powder by Stampendous called Fran-tage Shabby Pink and Aged Ivory.  I was Fran-tageing everything I could find...haha!   I really love how my circle paper clip, mini clothespin and wooden mini butterflies, turned out...sooooo cute!!!  A couple of days ago I received a bunch of new rubber stamps from Whimsy Stamps so I included three of them in my card layout too...

So here it is...hope you like it!

There are actually three scallops along the bottom!

Side View where you can see the step in the card!

My Project Recipe:
     Digital - Violet Vintage by Saturated Canary
     Stamps - Friends & Family Mini Postage, Everyday Button Sentiments and Mini Backgrounds all by
          Whimsy Stamps
     Paper - Bazzill White and Cest La Vie Collection by BoBunny
     Flowers - Petaloo
     Paper Punches - Diamond Lace
     Metal Die - French Pastry Tiny Doily by Cheery Lane, Vintage Leaf & Heart Swirl by DooHickey
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink vintage Photo
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Pearls, Charm, String, Button & Lace

     Miscellaneous items - Mini Clothespin, Life Time Paper Clip & Wooden Butterflies are embossed
          using VersaMark Ink Pad and Stampendous Fran-tage Shabby Pink & Aged Ivory.

Colored in Copics - Face E0000, E00, R01          Eyes B41, B12          Hair E31, E55, E57
Pink R81, R83, R85          Yellow Y11, Y21, Y32          Green Grass G20, G21, G82, YG61
Blue G52, BG70, BG72          Shoes E42, E43, E55          Dotted Outline B0000, C00, 0 Blender



Thanks for stopping by...

Hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!