Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day - The Seasons Spring Time II

Hi Friends...I finished my mom's Mother's Day card today and before I send it off to her I wanted to share some pictures of it.  I really like the colors I used and love the new digital I got this week from Saturated Canary. I know my mom will love it and that's what really matters...

I actually picked the Summer Stories 6x6 paper pack first.  Then I saw the Saturated Canary Challenge and its colors kind of fit into the color pallet they have posted so I'm going to enter this card into their new Challenge #42 which you can find HERE.  The pink might not be quite bright enough but the other colors fit beautifully!

Also to all you mothers out there "Happy Mother's Day"!  Enjoy your day, I'm sure you deserve it!

Here is my finished card...Enjoy...





My Card Recipe:
     Digital - the Seasons Spring Time II by Saturated Canary
     Stamps - Because of you by Verve Stamps and Floral Flourish by Paper Inspirations
     Paper - Bazzill White and Summer Stories 6x6 Designer Pad by Teresa Collins
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima
     Metal Die - Nesting Doily Rectangles by QuicKutz, Scalloped Tag by DooHickey and Butterfly
          by Cheery Lynn Designs
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust, Glossy Accents by Inkssentials and Stampendous Fran-tage
          Shabby Blue, Shabby White & Chunky White Embossing Enamel
     My Stash - Ribbon, Brad, Charm Pearls, String, Lace and Doily
     3" Bird Cage Die Cuts came from a packaged set from Zumacrafts

Colored in Copics:
Face E0000, E00, R01          Hair E50, E31, E25
Eyes B41          Lips RV10, RV11        
Pink RV91, E04        
Blue BG70, BG70+BG72        
Yellow Y32, Y21, Y26        
Green G21, YG03
Cat W00, W2, W4, W6


Thanks for stopping by...

See you again soon...

Hugs...


1 comment:

  1. This is stunning! Thanks for sharing with us at Saturated Canary Challenges! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!