Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mother's Day - Cho with Parasol


Happy Thursday!  I finished my second Mother's Day card today and this one will be for my Mother In-Law.  The card is really an over-sized tag inside of an envelope of sorts.  I copied an original design by Dena Concienne, you can find her blog HERE.  She does great work so stop on by her blog and check it out.

I used Cho with Parasol by Lily of the Valley and I didn't have any square or rectangle doilies so I made mine using a Martha Stewart punch around the page paper punch and then embossed the cardstock with a pretty design.

Here is my card/tag...Enjoy!

Envelope with Tag inside

Tag

Envelope with Tag removed


My Project Recipe:
     Stamps - Cho with Parasol by Lily of the Valley and Because of You by Verve Stamps
     Paper - Bazzill White and The Sweetest Thing - Bluebell by My Mind's Eye
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Petaloo
     Paper Punches - Branch & Deco Fans by Martha Stewart
     Metal Die - Swirl by DooHickey, Label Stacklets 3 by Taylored Expressions, Petite Scalloped Circles
          Small by Spellbinders, Nesting Circles by Lifestyle Crafts and Butterfly by Cheery Lynn Designs
     Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug by Provo Craft
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Pearls and Lace

Colored in Copics:
Face E0000, E00, R01     Hair E50, YR30, E31
Pink RV91, E04
Blue BV70, BV72
Gold Y32, Y21, Y26
Yellow Y00, Y13
Brown E41, E43
Green G21, YG03
Outline Dots C00, C1


Thanks for stopping by...

Hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!