Monday, May 27, 2013

3D Dress Form

Hello Friends!

I have a great craft project to show you today.  It's a 3D Dress Form using the Tim Holtz Die called Sewing Room.  I was so inspired after watching a You-Tube video by Ms Liberty, which you can find HERE, that I immediately went shopping for this die so I could make one too.  It was harder than I thought it would be to find this die though...it's from an old Tim Holtz release and it would take me hours to track one down.  I looked in all of the stores in my area that carry Tim Holtz products and on my very last stop I found one, their last one too!  On my way home I stopped by a used book store and purchased, for $1.99, an old book with yellowed pages for cutting out the Dress Forms used for the 3D look.

Here is my finished 3D Dress Form...I Love It!  I can't wait to make more that I can give as gifts to some of my friends and family...

Front

Back Side

My Project Recipe:
     Stamps - Delicate Pattern by Penny Black
     Paper - Fairy Rhymes by Prima & pages from an old book
     Flowers - Petaloo & Wild Orchid Crafts
     Wood Letters "XO" by Prima - Embossed using Stampendous Fran-tige Shabby Pink Embossing
          Enamel
     Metal Die - Sewing Room by Tim Holtz and Nesting Circles by Life Style Crafts
     Hanger & Bird Paper Clips by Prima - the bird is embossed using Stampendous Fran-tige Shabby
          White Embossing Enamel
     Film Strip by Tim Holtz
     Travel Ticket by 7gypsies
     Flutter Bits Almanac Butterflies by Prima
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
     Stickles Star Dust & Warm White paint by Americana
     From My Stash - Lace, Pearls, Metal Butterfly, Chain & Pearl Brad


Thanks for stopping by...

Hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!