Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Doll Tag #1


Hello Friends...

I have a confession to make...I am in LOVE with Mixed Media Projects and all things Prima!  I've started watching You Tube videos from the Prima Live programs and wow...they make the most amazing things.  A lot of the projects are what is called Mixed Media and I LOVE THEM!!!  In the month of July I have signed up for a couple of classes at my favorite scrap-booking store "Scrapbook Island" that will be taught by Anna Dabrowska who is part of the Prima Design Team.  I can't wait, I'm so excited!!!

Anyway one of the videos I watched this week is "Mixed Media Doll Stamps with Julie Nutting" on Live with Prima.  Her tags are so cute!  I watched her video and made a tag myself following her instructions.   I didn't have everything she used but I had lots of other things that worked out great.  This tag is just one of six Doll Stamps that Julie designed for Prima Marketing.  I have all of the others and will be making more tags using them in the future.  I think these tags will be so cute attached to wrapped gifts instead of a card...the back side of the tag is blank so that is a perfect place to write a message and then sign my name.

My friends and family are going to love, love, love these!!!




By the way...Prima makes lots and lots of different things...papers, flowers, stamps, inks and embellishments galore.  I really love them all!


My Project Recipe:
     Stamps - Doll #910143 by Prima, Doodle Border by Fiskers and Lifetime by Prima
     Paper - Tag by Prima, Fairy Rhymes & Divine by Prima and The Sweetest Thing - Blueberry by My
          Minds Eye
     Flowers - Petaloo and Prima...there is also a wood flower colored using Prima Chalk Coldsfoot Petals
     Pearl Brad by Recollections
     Pearl Swirl by Kaiser Craft
     Butterfly by Prima
     Nature Icon Acrylic Button - Clearly Yours by K&Company
     Metal Die - Dizzy Doily by Die-Namics
     Tissue Tape by Tim Holtz
     Inks - Distress Ink Vintage Photo and Memento Black
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Metal Gear and Seam Binding colored using Patina by Glimmer Mist and Turquoise
          by Perfect Pearls

     Colored in Copics:  Hair  E50, E31, E25



Thanks so much for stopping by...

See you again soon...

Hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!