Saturday, July 26, 2014

Insta - Brag Book - Paper Phenomonen June 2014 Bonus Kit

I just finished my June Kit bonus Project from Paper Phenomenon.  I really love this little mini album, which is made to be used with Instagram photos.  It was so quick to make and can hold lots of photos, (which I haven't added yet).  I used the Teresa Collins "Daily Stories" collection with a few "Me & My Big Ideas" 4 x 6 cards added to the pockets and some Heidi Swapp cut out tags.  I also used Bazzil Papers in White, Twinkle Pink, Prismatic and a Blue/Green that I don't have a name for.  The flowers are Prima and I used some Stickles, Pearls, a Doily, 2 White Baby Snaps and a pretty Paper Clip on the cover.

All of my pockets hold the following items, all decorated differently:
1 - 5 x 7 photo mat          1 - 4.5 x 6.5 photo mat          1 - 4 x 6 journaling card        
1 - 2.25 x 6 Core'dinations Bookmark with a twine bow

Enjoy...

Front Cover

Sample of the inserts for each pocket...all pocket inserts are decorated
differently...

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Thanks so much for stopping by...

See you again soon...

Hugs...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!