Sunday, July 27, 2014

Memory Album - File Under M for Memories


Today I'm going to share an album that I made using a tutorial from Paper Phenomenon.  It's called "File Under M for Memories".  This album took me forever (months actually) to complete because I would only work on it a little at a time, then set it aside and work on something else.  A couple of days ago I decided I needed to just work on it until it was done, so here it is.  The only problem is that it's so full already that I can't add any photos to it or I won't be able to close it.  Someday I will have to take the pages out and make a new spine and covers so that I can add photos to the album, but until then it is just going to sit prettily on my shelf! 

I made the album using Graphic 45's Botanical Tea Collection along with Bazzill cardstock, Windy, Quicksand, Quartz and Pinecone.  I also used BoBunnys Mint Dot Cardstock.

Here are the photos...look how full it already is without any photos yet!  What was I thinking??? LOL
It is pretty though so maybe it doesn't need any photos?

Enjoy...
This is what happens when I undo the closure...it's so full it just pops open!

Cover of Album...the 3 envelopes fit into the pocket...
Album Spine



The rest of these pictures show some of the pages inside the album. There are a few more that I didn't show but these here are the best of the best.  Enjoy...












Thanks for stopping by...

See you next time...

HUGS...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!