Thursday, July 24, 2014

Just Kickin It Shoe for Jaxson

Today I am sharing a scrapbook project that I made for my new Great Nephew Jaxson who was born on the 4th of July!

This is a Paper Phenomenon Kit Club project. (find it Here)  It is a converse shoe made of chipboard with a tag album inside.  There are 12 tags so I thought it would be fun to use for monthly photos and some journaling as Jaxson grows during his first year.

I used paper from Carta Bella called Baby Mine by Carina Gardner.  It's for baby boys and is really adorable.  The white paper is Bazzill White.  I also added some cute charms, a bicycle, baby feet, blocks & a love tag, to the ring that holds all of the tags together.  The charms hang at the back of the shoe...

Enjoy...

Side View

Front View

Back View and the charms...

12 Tags for photos and journaling


Thanks for stopping by...

HUGS...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!