Saturday, July 28, 2012

Birthday Wishes Ava

This is a card I made with my new paper pack "Bird Song" by Mindy Terasawa.  It's all 8x8 papers and they are so cute.  I colored a digital stamp called "Ava" from Saturated Canary and  I bought a new edging punch from EK Success called "Bracket" which I also used on my card.

Can you see the skeleton leaf I tucked under the flowers?  I bought them from Wild Orchid Crafts.  The one I used here is a natural color, but I have also used them in other projects after I sprayed them with my Glimmer Mists from Tattered Angels.  You can make them any color and they look beautiful when dry.  If you have never been to the Wild Orchid Crafts web store you should check it out.  I added their link to my favorites.  They have the best selection of flowers anywhere!

Here's my card enjoy...
Front of Card
Close up of Skeleton Leaf
Ava Colored in Copics
Back of Card



Items used for this project:
          Digital Stamp - "Ava" by Saturated Canary
          Paper - "Bird Song" 8x8 paper pack by Mindy Terasawa, "Passion Fruit Dot" by BoBunny and
                    White Bazzill Card Stock
          Flowers & Skeleton Leaf - Wild Orchid Crafts
          Paper Punches - "Double Loops" by Martha Stewart and "Bracket" by EK Success
          Metal Die - "Vintage Leaf" by DooHickey, "Butterfly Dreams" by DooHickey
          Sparkle & Shine - Stickles "Star Dust" and Golssy Accents from Ranger Inkssentials
          My Stash - Ribbon, Button, Lace, Gems and String
          Stamps - "Grunge Flourish Hearts" by Stampelglede, "Amazing Wishes" by Verve and "Yummy
                    Treats by Hero Arts
          Pearls by Recollections
          Inked Edges - Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"

Colored with Copics:  Hair E50, E53, E13 - Face E0000, E00, RV11 - Eyes B91, B41 - Pink R81, R83, R85 - Blue Green BG10, BG32, BG34 - Grey Coo, C1, C3 - Grounding E40, E41

Hugs, Patti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!