Saturday, August 4, 2012

My Bite No Teeth

Today I've just finished a card with one of the new Saturated Canary Digitals "My Bite No Teeth".  There is also one just called "My Bite" and it has little vampire teeth.  I prefer the no teeth but you may like the other, pop on over to the web site and check them out!  The web site link is listed under my favorite web shops.

I really like the look of the green and black.  Don't you think black really makes the card pop?  I love the black lace too...it's sooooo pretty!  If you look close you can see that on some of the white flowers I added a little Copic C5 and C00 along the edges to help them blend in.  I also added Glossy Accents on the corner swirl to make it shine.  I haven't added any Sentiments because I don't know what I will use the card for yet...

Front
Inside
Up-close of Flowers and Copic Coloring

Items used for this project:
     Digital Girl - "My Bite No Teeth" by Saturated Canary
     Paper - Hideaway" by Lauren Jung and White & Black Bazzill Card Stock
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Petaloo
     Paper Punches - "Branch" by Martha Stewart and "Diamond Lace" by EK Success
     Metal Dies - "Vintage Leaf" & "Bon Voyage Foliage" by DooHickey - "Dainty Duo" by Dienamics -
           "Petite Scalloped Circle S4-117 and "Labels 4  S4-190" by Spellbinders - "Macarena Corner" by
           Memory Box - "Nesting Circles" by Lifestyle Crafts
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles "Stardust" and Glossy Accents from Ranger Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon and Lace (I might have gotten the lace from Wild Orchid Crafts?)
     Stamps - "Vintage Garden" by Stampelglede
     Gem by Recollections
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"

Colored in Copics:  Hair C5, C7, C9 - Face E0000, E00, E11, RV11 - Eyes E43, E44 - Green G40, G43 - Shoes C7, C9, W10 - Dog C3, C5, C7 - Ground E40, E41, E42 - Shadow C00

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs...Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!