Monday, August 20, 2012

Miss Anya Round Easel Box

Good Evening Everyone!

Today I've finally finished a cute little round gift box with an easel card on the top.  The top comes off so you can put the gift inside.  I saw the idea on the LaLa Land blog awhile back but couldn't find a pattern so I made my own using chipboard and Spellbinders Dies. It took awhile for me to figure out how to make it all fit properly but finally...here it is...

Front View
Side View
The Lid is Removable

My Project Recipe:
     Stamps - Miss Anya Love and Verve "Amazing wishes"
     Paper - Bazzill Light Brown - Authentique "Blissful" and Chipboard by Paper Accents
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Recollections and Petalco
     Punch - Martha Stewart "Daisy Edge"
     Metal Die - "Butterflies" by CC Designs & "Butterfly Dreams" by Doohickey, Leaves are from EK
          Success & Martha Stewart and Spellbinders "Big Scalloped Circles S4-250" & "Lacey Circles
          S4-293"
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles "Star Dust", Glossy Accents by Inkssentials and Liquid Pearls by Ranger
     My Stash - Ribbon, Pearls, Gems & Hat Pin

Colored in Copics:  Hair E50, YR30, E31     Face E0000, E00, E22, RV11     Pink R000, R21, R22
Grey C00, C1

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs...Patti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!