Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Present Trio Bears

Hi Friends!  Today I have a pretty little pink and brown card that I used with a new set of stamps that I bought from Lily of the Valley.  Oh how I adore these little bears!  I also have a set of 3 bears with flowers which I might color up for a card next week???  Don't you love pink and brown together?  I do!

I really like using these 6x6 paper packs because they have already coordinated all the papers and colors for you.  There is no guess work involved so it makes it very quick and easy to make a card.  I swear it saves me one whole day just not having to go through my stash of papers (which is very large) and decide on colors and patterns.  I also love that the patterns are made at a smaller scale which is super when you are using them for a small project like a card.

Here is my card...hope you like it!

Front
Inside
Pull-out Tag
Close-up of Copic Coloring

My Project Recipe:
     Stamps - Lily of the Valley "Present Trio", CC Designs "Thinking of You" and Penny Black "Gratitude"
     Paper - Bazzill White and Authentique "Lively 6x6 Bundle"
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Recollections
     Metal Die - Spellbinders "Lacey Circles S4-293 & Blossom", Life Style Crafts "Nesting Scallops &
          Nesting Circles", DooHickey "Scalloped Tag & Butterfly Dreams" and Cherry Lynn Designs
          "Butterflies"
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink "Walnut Stain & Frayed Burlap"
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles "Star Dust", Liquid Pearls by Ranger and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, String, Charm, Pearls & Gems
     Film Strip by Tim Holtz

Colored in Copics:  Bears E40, E42, E44     Tag RV0000, RV00 - Heart R81, R83
Ears RV00, RV11     Paw R20, R22     Presents R81, R83, R85

Thanks for visiting...

Hugs...Patti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!