Monday, August 27, 2012

Fun Birthday!

Hello Friends...I just received my newest shipment of sentiments from Lily of the Valley!  It was such good timing as I was just finishing up my newest birthday card and was able to add the cutest "Sentiment Tags" to the front.  I just love these...they are a perfect size and sooooo cute!

This card is made using the "Fun Birthday" bear also from Lily of the Valley.  These little bears are just the cutest!  I have now made three cards using three different bear scenes and have two more scenes left to color.  I used another 6x6 paper pack this time from Bazzill Basics Paper.  I've become obsessed with the 6x6 paper packs because they are so easy to use and already color coordinated.  I'm up to about 48 different packs...I think I'm now officially a paper pack hoarder!!!  I just can't help myself!  Is there anyone else out there doing the same thing?  I'm sure there is!  I can't be the only one!  LOL!!!

Anyway...here is my newest card!

Enjoy...

Front
Inside
Copic Coloring Up-Close

My Project Recipe:
     Stamps - "Fun Birthday" by LOTV, "Sentiment Tags" by LOTV and "Greetings" by TCP Greetings
     Paper - Bazzill White, Blue/Green and "Vintage Marketplace 6x6 paper pack"
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima (Prima Flower has been layered with Twinklets Diamond Dust)
     Paper Punches - "Dotted Scallop" by EK Success and "Pine Branch" by McGill
     Metal Die - "Labels 22 & Lacy Squares" by Spellbinders, "Riveria Corner" by Memory Box and
          "Heart Swirl" by DooHickey
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles "Star Dust" and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Lace, Pearls and Gems

Colored in Copics:  Bear is Dotted using E30, E31, E33, E35     Light Pink RV00, R81, R83
Pink 0+R32, R32, R34     Light Blue BG0000, BG10, BF32     Blue Outline/Sky 0+ BG0000
Tags E50, E53     Butterfly Y0000, RV00, R81     Green YG01, YG03, G21

Thanks for stopping buy!

Hugs...Patti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!