Saturday, August 18, 2012

A Basket of Roses Gift Card Holder

Hi...Happy Saturday!  Today I have a cute gift card holder to show you.  It's a larger version of a gift card holder from a restaurant that I received as a gift.  I can't remember what restaurant it was but the holder was so cute...I made it larger and made a card to fit inside of it.  The original opening in the front was a small circle but I used a Spellbinders Label 18 die for mine.

I received my order from Lily of the Valley Monday and was so excited I just had to use one for this project.  I bought the cutest girls and bears from there.  This little girl is one of them, she is called "Basket of Roses".  I love love love her!  I'll be making some cards later using the bears too...they are soooooo cute!

Here's the card holder...hope you like it...

Card Holder with Cutout

Card Front
Inside of Card with a Starbucks gift card inserted into pocket

My Project Recipe:
     Stamps - Lily of the Valley "Basket of Roses" and Stempelglede "Grunge Flourish Hearts"
     Sentiment Stamps - Penny Black "Gratitude", LOTV "Dreamy Days Circular Sentiments" and Verve 
          "Amazing Wishes"
     Paper - Bazzill White and Hero Arts 6x6 paper pack "Piccadilly"
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts, Petaloo and Recollections
     Paper Punches - Leaves by Martha Stewart, Little Flowers by Punch Bunch
     Metal Die - Spellbinders "Label 18" & "Label 4", Quickutz "Photo Corner" and Lifestyle Crafts 
          "Nesting Circles" & "Nesting Scallops"
     Bird Cage - Zumma Crafts
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles "Star Dust" and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Lace, Strings & Pearls
     Clouds - Sponged using my own template and Momento "Summer Sky"

Colored in Copics:  Hair  E43, E44, E59          Face  E0000, E00, E11, RV11      Pink  R81, R83, R85
Yellow  Y0000, Y21      Blue  B91, B93, B95      Green  G20, G82      Butterfly  Y11, R20
Grounding  E40, E41, E43      Basket  E30, E31


Bye for now...Thanks for visiting
Hugs...Patti




1 comment:

  1. this is cute card holder you have shared..i might need this when use it for the design of Gift Card envelopes.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!