Sunday, August 5, 2012

Miss Anya Dressy - Just Sitting Here

I made this card using a Sketch by Andrea Ewen from a Verve Stamp Challenge dated April 2011 at the Verve Stamp Challenge web site.  The Verve Stamps link is listed in My Favorite Web Shops, from there just click on their Challenge Link.  The sketch is from an old challenge but I loved it so I used it for my card.  I made my card a 6x6 instead of 4x6.  I prefer making 6x6 cards as they give me so much more space to work with.

I viewed a card made by Amy Sheffer at pickledpaperdesigns.blogspot.com using this Sketch.  I loved the fan folded circle and the way she used the Spellbinders Fancy Tags 2 (which I had yet to use!), so I incorporated them into my card.  You probably can't tell from the picture, but the scalloped sentiment inside my card is removable.

Here is My Card
Inside of Card
This was the sketch I used

Items used for this project:
     Stamps - Miss Anya "Dressy" - Magnolia Sentiments
     Paper - K&Company "TC Cottage Garden 12x12 Specialty Paper Pad" - Bazzill White
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
     Paper Punches - 1/2" Corner rounder and EK Success "Scalloped Scallop"
     Metal Dies - Spellbinders "Fancy Tags 2" & "Big Scalloped Circles S4-250", and DooHickey
          "Romantic Lace Border"
     Pearl & Gem Swirls - Prima
     Butterflies - Cut from K&Company "TC Cottage Garden Warm Mix Adhesive Borders"
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles "Diamond", Glossy Accents by Inkssentials, and Teinklets "Diamond Dust"
     From My Stash - Seam Binding Ribbon, Pearls & Lace
     Sewing Machine

Colored in Copics: Hair E50, E31, E25     Face E000, E00, R01     Yellow/Gold Y00, Y11, Y21
Green YG00, YG03, G21     Shadow C00

Have a Wonderful Day!

Hugs...Patti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!