Saturday, August 11, 2012

Wryn Blooms - Cherished

Good morning everyone!  I'm excited today to post a card I made using a new digital I just purchased from Tiddly inks.  Tiddly Inks is new to me and oh how I love them!!!  I even added a badge link to their website in my side bar so you could go check it out too.  By the way they are having a new release on August 14th and I am so very excited to see their new items!

Tiddly Inks is also having a Challenge which they start every Tuesday...I'm going to enter this card into this week's Challenge #92, you can find it here.  The challenge is to use your favorite Tiddly Inks and I admit that on Wednesday I purchased 7 digitals from them and well I love them all.  They are really to new for me to pick one favorite yet...so here is the first one I colored.

Oh I almost forgot...I also started getting emails from Deconstructed Sketch by Jen Shults.  I used the DS62 for this layout but I turned it sideways so the bow was on the side instead of the bottom of the card.  I think I may post this card there too...you can find the Deconstructed Sketches here.

I hope you like it...

Front
Inside
Close-up of Copic Coloring
Sketch I used but I turned it sideways so 
the bow and ribbon are on the side

My Card Recipe:
     Digital - Tiddly Inks "Wryn Blooms" & Wryn extras "Heart Flowers in Pot"
     Stamps - Stempelglede "Grunge Flourish Hearts"
     Paper - Bazzill White & Pink, Christine Adolph "Beautiful You 6x6 Paper Pack" and her stickers
     Flowers - Prima
     Metal Dies - Lifetime Crafts "Nesting Scallops" & "Nesting Circles"
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles "Star Dust" and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Charm, String, Pearls and Pink Flat Lace w/large holes
     Butterflies - cut from the paper pack and stickers

I sponged lightly in the white areas with Memento "Summer Sky"

Colored in Copics:  Hair  E50, E53, E55     Face  E0000, E00, E11, RV00     Pink R81, R83, R85
Blue  B41, B45     Blue/Purple  B60, B63     Grey Shading  C00     Green Grounding  G20, YG91, YG93


Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs...Patti



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!
    Love the colors u used and the butterflies are perfect!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Tiddly inks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patti - your card is gorgeous! I love how you used the sketch and the colors and that ribbon are awesome! Thanks so much for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Patti this is beautiful! Fab colouring and colours and the butterflies are the perfect touch! I love the inside too!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Tiddly Inks!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!