Saturday, August 25, 2012

Patchwork Balloons

Good Morning!  It's a lovely Saturday morning and my grand kids are coming this afternoon...I'm so excited!  I won't have any time to color...haha...but love it when they come to visit!  Grandpa got the pool heated and I bought Kaelyn a new Dream Catcher for her room here!  She said she needed one here (already bought her one for her bedroom at home) because it helps to keep her bad dreams away!  Anything to help with those bad dreams!!!!

Today I have the cutest little bear holding a bunch of patchwork balloons to show you!  It's a stamp from Lily of the Valley and is from their newest bear stamp release.  You can find their shop by clicking on their name in my favorite web shops list on my side bar.  Check them out...they have the cutest stamps and sentiments.  Their shop is in England but they ship quickly and it doesn't really take long before they arrive...I think my last order I received within two weeks of placing my order.  This week I ordered some of their newest sentiment tags...I can't wait to use them!

Here's my newest card...enjoy!

Front
Inside
Close-up Copic Coloring

My Project Recipe:
     Stamps - "Patchwork Bunch of Balloons" by Lily of the Valley and "Greetings" by TCP Studios
     Paper - Bazzill White & Red - "Summer Fresh 6x6 Paper Pad" by Simple Stories
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima
     Paper Punches - "Doily Lace" by Martha Stewart
     Metal Die - "Classic Oval Sm & Classic Oval Scalloped Sm" by Spellbinders, "Bloomy Tag, Vintage
          Leaf & Bon Voyage Foliage" by DooHickey, and "Leafy Branch" by CC Design
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink "Vintage Photo"
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles "Star Dust" and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, String, Charm & Pearls
     Sky - lightly sponged using Memento "Summer Sky"

Colored in Copics:  Bear  E40, E41, E42, E43, E44     Paws R11, R22     Red  R11, R21, R22, R24
Gold  Y32, Y23, Y21 topped with Y11     Blue Jean  B91, B93, B95, C4     Blue Dots  B91, B93, C4
Blue/Green  BG70, B52, BG72     Green  G82, YG17

Thanks for stopping by...

Hugs...Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!