Sunday, February 17, 2013

Fabulous Shoes - A Birthday Card

Hi everyone!  Hope your doing something fun for the "President's Day" long weekend!

I've been having fun with the new clear stamps I received last week.  They are the new Fabulous Shoes Collections from Katy Sue Designs.  They really are Fabulous!  I purchased the Collections #1 & #2 and I also bought the Fabulous Sentiments.  Each collection comes with two different shoes and a few individual swirls, leaves and flowers.

I finished one today so I'm going to share it with you now...this shoe is from the Collection #2 and is my favorite.  I really had fun coloring it with my Copics.  I also stamped the single flower that comes with the set, then used it as an embellishment which turned out really cute I think!

Here it is...Hope you like it...

front

inside


My Card Recipe:
     Stamps - Fabulous Shoes #2 & Sentiments by Katy Sue Designs and Expressions by Inkadinkado
     Paper - Bazzill white, Kraft Paper and Blush 6x6 Paper Pack by MME
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
     Paper Punches - Leaf by EK Success
     Metal Die - Corner Die by Whimsey Stamps, Leaf #4 & BonVoyage Foliage by DooHickey and  
          Labels Twenty Three by Spellbinders
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Pearls, Brads and Lace

Colored in Copics : Blue/Green 0+YG61, B0000 over the top     Ground E42, E43, E44     Outline C00
Green YG61, YG63     Pink R81, R83, R85     Blue BG0000, BG10     Yellow Y00, Y21


Thanks for stopping by...

Hugs...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!