Friday, February 15, 2013

Roses are Red Birthday Card

Good Morning!  Today I am going to show you the birthday card I made for my youngest daughter whose birthday was February 2.  She loves Saturated Canary Digital's so I used the new "Roses are Red Violets are Blue" for her card.

I saw a card made by Bev Rochester awhile back.  She is one of my favorite card makers; you can find her blog HERE.  I loved the layout of this card so I actually used her layout design and added my own touches to make it mine.  Her actual card can be found HERE.  Her blog is amazing, she is so very talented, please stop by and check her out...you won't be disappointed.

Here is my card...Enjoy...

Front
Inside

My Card Recipe:
     Digital - Roses are Red Violets are Blue by Saturated Canary
     Stamps - Happy Birthday by Magnolia, Yummy Treats by Hero Arts and Grunge Collection by
          Stempelglede
     Paper - Bazzill White, Brown Kraft and Blush 6x6 Paper Pack by MME
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Petaloo
     Paper Punches - Lace Heart by Martha Stewart
     Metal Die - 6002/0134 by Joy Crafts
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Brads and a Clip

Colored in Copics:   Face E0000, E00, Ro1     Pink R81, R83, R85     Blue/Green BG0000, BG10
Shoes E42, E43, E44     Hair E43, E44, E59


Thanks so much for stopping by...

Come again soon...

Hugs...





1 comment:

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!