Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Candle Stick Jars - Easter 2013

Hi!  Today I'm just doing a quick post to show you how I filled and decorated my Candle Stick Jars for Easter.  I can't believe Easter is almost here...It's at the end of March this year...WOW!!!

I filled the first jar with Easter confetti then added a pink/white polka dot bow with a butterfly on top and a yellow sparkly metal bunny hanging in the center.  The second jar is filled with different sized plastic & glittered styrofoam Easter eggs then I added a yellow/white polka dot bow and a green sparkly metal bunny hanging in the center.  The third jar is filled with pretty speckled jelly bean Easter egg candies then I added a green/white polka dot bow and a pink sparkly metal bunny hanging in the center.  All of the items were purchased from Hobby Lobby except the candies which came from Target.  Oh and the ribbon for the bows are from Michaels Craft store.

Unless I can figure out something for the Spring/Summer season after Easter the next holiday will be 4th of July so I'll post the jars again then.  




Happy Wednesday!

Thanks for stopping by...

Hugs...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!