Friday, March 1, 2013

Easter Dress Love


Good Morning and Happy March 1!  Wow can you believe it's March already...Easter is just around the corner.

So  today I have my first Easter Card to share with you.  I received a free Easter digital from Saturated Canary last week when I purchased two other digitals.  It was a special offer from the Saturated Canary Blog, you should follow her (Krista Smith the artist) HERE as she is always having great giveaways and she is soooooo talented and has a fun blog to read!  The digital is called Easter Dress Love and you can now purchase her from the Saturated Canary Shop which you can find from the link on my side bar below.  I found some great Graphic 45 spring type papers, and some Easter Egg Shaped Dies at my favorite Scrapbooking store too, so I used them for this card.

Enjoy and see you again soon...



Inside Card


My Card Recipe:
     Digital - Easter Dress Love by Saturated Canary
     Stamps - Sentiment by Inky Antics
     Paper - Bazzill White - Secret Garden Collection by Graphic 45
     Flowers - wild Orchid Crafts and Prima
     Paper Punches - Butterfly Corner by Martha Stewart (I cut out the butterfly from the corner)
     Metal Die - Vintage Leaf by DooHickey, Easter Eggs by Do Crafts, Label Fourteen by Spellbinders
          and Corner by Joy Crafts
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Vintage Photo
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Lace and Pearls

Colored in Copics:  Face E0000, E00, R01     Lips R01, R11     Eyes B41, B12     Outline C00
Coral Pink R01, R20, R32     Blue BG70, BG72, BG75     Green Grass G82, YG63  
Shoes E42, E43, E44     Hair E50, E31, E25     Bunny E41, E42, E43


Thanks again for stopping buy...

Hugs...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!