Friday, March 8, 2013

Clementine Spring #1 - Easter Card

Good Morning and Happy Friday!

I wanted to do something different this time so I have a smaller sized Easter Card to share with you this morning.  I usually make my cards 6" x 6" but the finished size of this card is only 3 1/2" x 5".  I used one of my six Clementine Spring Bunnies which are a digital by Stamp Fairy, they are all so cute.  I again used  the Secret Garden Papers from Graphic 45 to make this card.  This collection has such pretty papers with so many different colors and lots of little embellishments that are great additions.

Next I'll be working with the Clementine Spring Bunnies making them 3D.  They are a really great design to make into 3D.  So until next time...enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!



This is the Inside of the card

My Card Recipe:
     Digital -Clementine Spring #1 by Stamp Fairy, Happy Easter Sentiment is the computer font
          Blackadder ITC.
     Stamps - Sentiment by Magnolia
     Paper - Bazzill White & Purple and Secret Garden by Graphic 45
     Flowers - Prima
     Paper Punches - Monarch Butterfly Edge & Double Scallop by Martha Stewart,  Tiny Flower by Punch
          Bunch and Bracket by EK Success
     Metal Die - Labels One Small, Classic Ovals Small by Spellbinders and Oval Open Scallop by
          Die-namics
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust, Liquid Pearls White Opal and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon and Pearls (both Purple and White)

Colored in Copics:  Bunny  E41, E42        Grass  G40, YG11, YG61, YG63     Purple  B60, B63, BV02
Green Leaf  YG03, G21     Blue  BG70+0, BG70, BG72     Pink  R01, R20     Yellow  Y11, Y32, Y35
Shaded Image  Coo


Thanks for stopping by...

Have a wonderful weekend...

Hugs...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!