Thursday, March 7, 2013

Easter Bunny - Table Decoration

Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by...

Today I'm going to share some Easter Table decorations that I just finished.  I saw these at a craft store and thought they were so cute.  Mine look slightly different than the original because I didn't have all of the same dies and supplies that the original used but they still turned out great!

I made a total of 23 of these cute little Easter Bunny decorations.  I will be adding one to each of the place settings at our Easter Dinner this year. There is a tiny little sack attached to the back of each bunny where I have placed an Easter wrapped candy.  The bunnies are all white but I made the bows, flowers, stands and bags, in different colors...pink, yellow, purple, green, blue and multi flowered.  They are going to look great with my Easter place-mats, dishes and napkins.  When I have my table all set I'll take a picture and post it so you can see how cute everything turned out.

Here they are...Enjoy and have a great evening!


Fronts
Side and Back View
You can see the KitKat candies I placed into the tiny sacks...Yum!


My Craft Recipe:
     Paper - Secret Garden by Graphic 45 and White Card Stock
     Paper Punches - Tiny Flowers by Punch Bunch and Small Flower & Leaf Branch by EK Success and
          Monarch Butterfly Edge by Martha Stewart (I cut out each of the butterflies from the edge punch)
     Metal Die - Spring Basket 2 by Cheery Lynn Designs, Bow from Easter Tree by Cottage Cutz and
          Mini Doily by Die-namics
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Pearls
     Bunny Tail - White 5mm Pom-Pom



See you again soon...

Hugs...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!