Sunday, March 10, 2013

3D Easter Card - Clementine Spring #5

Well it's Sunday afternoon and the weekend is almost gone...what did you do this weekend?  I enjoyed a Golden State Warriors Basketball Game, which they lost but I still had fun with my hubby, and spent the rest of the weekend working in my wonderful craft room...I love my craft room.  I wake up each morning, grab a cup of tea, and head into my room.  I spend hours there and never get board...I have my own television with TVo, Desk Top Computer and Bose Ipod Speakers for listening to my Ipod music along with every type of scrapbooking tool you can think of haha!  What more can a girl want right?

I completed another Easter Card, this time I made my Clementine Spring a 3D image.  It's a very time consuming process but fun to do.  Actually Clementine was one of the easier ones I have made into 3D so that made my project go a bit faster which was nice.

Next up I'm going to color a few of my new Saturated Canary Digital's and make a few more Easter Cards. I Love Saturated Canary Digitals but I have so many now I'm having a hard time keeping track of what I've already colored...Is that a good thing????  Maybe  ;0)

Anyway here is my 3D Clementine Spring card...Enjoy and I'll see you next time.


Front of Card
Inside
Close-up so you can see the 3D Effect

My Card Recipe:
     Digital - Clementine Spring #5 by Stamp Fairy
     Stamps - Sentiment by Magnolia and Garden Carrots by Impression Obsession
     Paper - Bazzill White & Purple and Secret Garden by Graphic 45
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
     Paper Punches - Tiny Flowers by Punch Bunch and Monarch Butterfly Border Punch by Martha
          Stewart Metal Die - Frilly Square #2 by GoKreate, Photo Corner by Quickutz, Leaf & Vintage Leaf
          & Lovely Fence by DooHickey and Mini Doily Circle by Die-namics
     Inked Edges - Distress Ink Frayed Burlap
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Star Dust, Liquid Pearls White Opal and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Lace, String and Pearls
     Embellishments - Secret Garden by Graphic 45
     3D Glue - Lijm Kit by Olba

Colored in Copics:  Bunny E41, E42, Dotted with 0     Purple B60, B63, BV02     Pink R01, R20
Yellow Y11, Y32, Y35     Green YG03, G21     Outline Shadow C00


Thanks for stopping by...

Have a great day!

Hugs...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!