Monday, September 9, 2013

Everyday Vintage Paintables - 5x7 Canvas


Good Morning and Happy Monday!

Over the weekend, after watching a Prima YouTube video made by Limor Webber, I played with my new Everyday Vintage Paintables.  I used the Chalk Inkers by Prima/Ingvild Bolme stamping each color on my craft mat then added water to the ink which makes water color paints.  I watercolored the 4 x 6 Paintable card.

For the canvas I layered ripped pieces of the Everyday Vintage "Love" paper line, lace and stenciled a design using molding paste. Then I used the same water colors as I used for the card and colored up the layered canvas...lots of color dots, sprays and drips.  I also added a bit of gesso and stamped in black archival ink in a few places.

When both were dry I attached the 3 x 5 card onto the top of a 5 x 7 canvas using pop dots.  To finish I added a wood title "Smile", which was painted and stamped also, lots of prima flowers and a cute die cut swirl.  I also had this cute little clip hanger which I am using to display the finished project on my studio wall.  It's too cute!

Enjoy...



I used the following things on my project:
     Prima Everyday Vintage Paintables 655350
     Prima Everyday Vintage Paper Pack & Button...Love Letters
     Chalk Inkers by Prima/Ingvild Bolme...Teal Damask, Coltsfoot Stemens & Rock Moss
     Prima Flowers and Leaves
     Prima Wood Embellishment "Smile" (painted, stamped & gesso)
     Prima Clear Stamps...960810 & 655350 and Black Ranger Archival Ink
     Prima Stencil 561048
     Gesso
     Molding Paste
     Masking Tape stamped with the numbers from a Prima Engraver Cling Stamp Set & black Archival Ink
     Lace Pieces from my stash
     Stickles Star Dust for some sparkle
     Pop Dots



Thanks for stopping by...

See you again soon...

Hugs...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!