Monday, September 2, 2013

Birthday Cupboard

Today I have a very special post to share with all of you...

My youngest daughter is a very talented artist, kind of like her mom but better...lol!   For my birthday yesterday she gave me a wooden cupboard that she built and decorated.  It's to hold all of my cute little antique bottles.

I REALLY LOVE IT!!!  It's so me...

She knows me so well!  I have little antique bottles sitting around my studio/craft room that are filled with the tiny things that I use on a daily basis for my crafting projects...brads, buttons, screws, snaps, charms, beads, that kind of stuff. She decided that I needed something to hold them in so that they were all in one place and easy for me to access.  One of my other daughters gave me six more little antique bottles, three of which I have already filled and placed into the cabinet.  The cabinet also has two little drawers at the bottom, under the doors, which are perfect for storing some of my special paper clips and larger charms.

This is what she made...Isn't it great!!!  If you look closely you can see the tiny items inside some of the bottles...  Sooooo Cute and there's still room for more!

Enjoy...

Front View
With the doors open...see the drawers too!
Close-up of top shelf
Close-up of bottom two shelves and the open drawers


Thanks so much for stopping by...

See you next time...

Hugs...





2 comments:

  1. what do you give a mother with everything she wants, you make something to hold everything she has bought ;) I love you mom.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!