Friday, September 6, 2013

Sweet Layout


Good Morning and Happy Friday!

I'm going to share a scrapbook layout I made using a kit that I purchased from The Scrapbook Diaries.  It's called "Sweet" by Lene Bjornerud.  The kit comes with detailed instructions, access to a how to video and everything you need to complete the page including sprays, paint and gesso.  I added a photo of myself and my eldest daughter from when we were on vacation in Turks and Caicos this summer.  It really is so pretty with all of the different pinks included in the kit.  It was so cute that I mounted it inside of a black frame and placed it onto my studio wall...Love It!

Here is a photo of the layout...enjoy!




Thanks for stopping by...

Hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!