Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Candy Cane


Good Morning Everyone!

Today I finished my first Christmas card of the season...yeah!!!   I Love Christmas!!!

I used a new rubber stamp made by Krista Smith of Saturated Canary.  Her images are my one of my favorites to color with my Copic Markers.  I own over 60 digital images by her now...WOW!  This image "Candy Cane" is only available as a rubber stamp but I really loved it so I purchased it from the "7 Kids College Fund" web site which can be found HERE.  Isn't she a cutie?

Here it is all colored up and put together!!!  Enjoy...


Front
Side View
Inside
Close-up of Coloring
 

My Project Recipe:
Rubber Stamps - Candy Cane by Saturated Canary, Floral Flourish by Paper Inspirations, Sparkling
     Season by The Greeting Farm and Christmas Sentiment Tags by Lily of the Valley
Paper - Festive 6x6 Bundle by Authentique, Brown Kraft and Bazzil White
Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Paper Punches - Dotted Scallop by EKSuccess
Metal Die - Labels Eight & Label Eight Decorative by Spellbinders, Frosty Border, Snowflake
     Bianca & Snowflake Corner by Memory Box, and Peony Petals by DooHickey
Inked Edges - Vintage Photo Distress Ink
Sparkle & Shine - Stickles Stardust, White Opal Liquid Pearls, and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
My Stash - Ribbon, Button, Half Pearls, and String

Colored in Copics:  Hair E43, E44, E59      Face E0000, E00, E11, RV00      Eyes B41, B12
Red R22, R24, R27, R39      Brown Bag E40, E43      Green G21, YG03      Grey No, N1, N2

Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs...Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!