Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Kaelyn's First 5 Years 02/2009 & 03/2009

Happy Wednesday! 

I'm on a roll today...I finished two more digital layouts for Kaelyn's Shutterbug Book.  I just bought the two Digital Kits that I used today from a web site called Nit Wit Collections.  You can find it HERE.

For the February layout I used Sunshine & Laughter by Mary Fran's and for the March layout I used Slice of Life also by Mary Fran's.  This is my first time trying something from Nit Wit Collections and now I am hooked...haha!  Of course I don't need any more digital paper kits but I just can't help myself...I think I'm a paper addict and I don't care if they are digital or the real thing...I just love paper, LOL!!! 

Soooo here's two more pages done and 14 more to go...

February 2009 Layout
March 2009 Layout


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs...Patti


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!