Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Kaelyn's First 5 Years 04/2009 & 05/2009

Hi Everyone!  I just finished two more digital scrapbook pages for my Granddaughter's Shutterbug Book. 

The April Easter page was made using a Layout Template Set #70 by Cindy Schneider from Sweet Shoppe Designs.  I also used a paper kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs by Fee Jardine called Life is Good.

The May 4th Birthday page was made using a Layout Template Set #61 also by Cindy Schneider from Sweet Shoppe Designs.  The paper kit is from Sweet Shoppe Designs by Kristin Cronin-Barrow called Happy Go Lucky. 

I really love digital scrapbooking kits because all the items I need for my layouts are included in the kits and I can use them over and over again...isn't that great!  I have also been using the Layout Templates lately because I need to finish so many pages before the end of November.  I want to get this book printed before Christmas so I'm using any and all shortcuts I can find.  Layout Templates help me finish each page so much quicker than if I had to layout a page from scratch, a process which usually takes me a whole week for just one page...haha! 

So here you go, hope you like them... 2 more done with 12 to go...


April 2009 Layout



May 2009 Layout

Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs...Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!