Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Marry Me an Easel Card


Good Afternoon!

Today I have finished my second of three Wedding Cards that I need to complete before November.  This time I made an Easel Card using the Saturated Canary Digital "Marry Me".  I made it for a very good friend of my daughter's who is getting married this weekend.  The bride's colors are black and white so I decided to use white and greys for her card.  I also added just a touch of red and green for the flowers and leaves in the bouquet.  I really love how it turned out...

Hope you like it too...

Front of Card Opened
Inside of Card
Close-Up of Coloring


My Project Recipe:

     Digital - Marry Me by Saturated Canary
     Paper - Bazzill White and Swoon by Little Yellow Bicycle
     Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima
     Paper Punches - Dotted Scallop by EKSuccess, Double Scallop by Martha Stewart and
          Butterfly Dreams by DooHickey
     Metal Die - Frilly Square #2 by GoKreate, Swirl #B117 by Cherry Lynn and Amana Circle by
          Memory Box
     Inked Edges - Gray Flannel by Distress Ink
     Sparkle & Shine - Stickles "Star Dust" and Glossy Accents by Inkssentials
     My Stash - Ribbon, Gems, Lace and Pearls

     Sentiments were typed and printed from my computer.

Colored in Copics:  Hair BV23, BV25, BV29      Face E11, E13, E17     Checks RV32    
Lips/Eye Lids E04     Eyes E53, E35     Roses R22, R27     Grey Coo, C01, C02, C03    
Green G82, YG63

Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs...Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!