Sunday, August 11, 2013

Doll Tag Class with Julie Nutting

Yesterday I participated in a class taught by Julie Nutting at my favorite scrap booking store "Scrapbook Island".  Julie is the creator of the wonderful doll stamps produced by Prima.  She grew up in Cupertino but now lives in the LA area not far from Prima headquarters.  It was so great to have her here teaching for all of us.  In the first class of the day (she taught two separate classes Saturday) we made two very cute tags using her Doll Stamps, her Tags and Prima papers from the Divine Collection.  It was a really fun project and we finished most everything in the two hours of the class.

However...when I got home I wanted to add some things that we did not do in the class and I really LOVE how they turned out.  I added lots of Stickles Star Dust for that glittery look around the wings, shirt ruffles, flower petals, swirl dots in the background and small dots on the doily.   I also used some Glossy Accents so that the shoes and headbands shined.  I can't wait to make more they are so fun to do, it's like paper dolls when I was younger...lol.

Here they are my Beautiful Tags!!!


Doll Stamp is Prima #910242


Doll Stamp is Prima #910259


Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!