Thursday, August 15, 2013

Tagged "Life"

One of the blogs I love to follow is by Frank Garcia.  He works for Prima and is the editor of an online magazine called "Paper Haus".  I subscribe to the magazine and also to Franks Blog, www.hausofw.com, so I receive emails with lots of different project ideas.  This tag I am going to share today was one of those projects... "Paper Tag by Erin" dated August 11, 2013.

I used a few of the pieces from the Prima Lady Bird Collection, paper, cutouts and a flower.  It is made with lots of layers consisting of papers, tags, molding paste, masking tape, flowers, lace, ribbons, button and a clear "life" word bubble.  I really enjoyed making it and am planning on using this technique to make a few more.  I think they would be great in Christmas colors and used as the tag on gifts for Christmas.

Here it is...

I had to photograph it on top of black card-stock so that you could see the white netting bow!




My Project Recipe:
Paper - Prima Lady Bird Collection
Stencil - Prima Circles #922140
Metal Die - Quick Kutz Nesting Doily Rectangle
Word Bubble - Heidi Grace Sticker "life"
Flowers - Prima
Punches - Ek Success and Martha Stewart - Botanical Scallop, Double Scallop & Doily Lace
Clear Stamps - Prima #960803, 563202 & 563042, Kaiser Craft "Windsor" and MME "Find Your Wings
     & Fly"
Distress Ink by Ranger - Frayed Burlap
Miscellaneous Stash - Lace, Masking Tape, Pearls & Wire, Pop Dots, Seam Binding Tape & Netting to make a bow.



Thanks again for stopping by...

Hugs...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments will not show on this blog until after I have approved them...this is to avoid unwanted spammed comments...Thank You for your understanding!